WELCOME TO MY WORLD

YOU WILL BE INTRODUCED TO MYSELF,BIT BY BIT.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Black is White,Roses are red yet its blue

I was very amazed on the note written by a certain student...Black is White,Roses are red yet its blue.It captured my mind then.I don't know much about this student all i know is he was the Black sheep of the class.I was in my internship as a teacher in our school when i encountered this student.He is totally a walking disaster for teachers.I schedule breaker and rule breaker.A total headache,packaged with disastrous look that you would really choose not to look at him...I see him as a perfect definition of a trash...Yet i was wrong ,He was good.He just need attention and care.He had brilliant ideas especially in life.He told me that sometimes,we do things that were against the rule just to let other realize that the rules made don't do good to most yet it cause pressure especially to students.He had shared about meaningful learning,constructive approach and student centered.Sometimes we thought everything is perfect,perfect for us but what about others?did we thought about their feelings?It made me realize that i was too selfish.Roses are red yet blue,beautiful yet ugly...That is life,we do things and plan them the way we want it but the way every body could benefit and appreciate.

That moment,that disastrous student had taught me.He had destroyed the disastrous being inside me....

No comments:

Post a Comment